SC - Re: upholstery

Ron Rispoli rispoli at gte.net
Wed Aug 9 16:32:30 PDT 2000

Guess I'm just lucky.  When I lived in Hamilton, MT (surrounded by forest
fires just like in 1988), I bought milk from a local dairy in Corvallis (MT,
not OR) that had been pasteurized but not homoginized.  Now I can drive a
couple hours to Choteau, MT, to a Hutterite (think Amish but with cars)
colony and get my 5-gal. Rubbermaid water cooler filled.  They can sell it
to me there but cannot bring it into town to sell it to me here (silly
laws).  I plan on giving a cheesemaking class at our Kingdom Collegium in
Nov. (if I get the bid, keep your fingers crossed 'cause it looks really
good.  I found a site with 6 kitchens -- State Fair building that the 4-H
uses).

Raoghnailt