SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Aug 9 19:55:43 PDT 2000

Edward Long-hair wrote:
>...but I have some
>commercially produced ginger and lemongrass ice cream in the
>freezer at home, along with home-made coconut ice, glayva and
>hazelnut, cappucino and walnut, and licorice ice creams.

OK, so what is glayva?

I had some wonderful rosemary-lemon sorbet for dessert in a posh
restaurant. And there's a specialty ice cream producer who makes
black pepper ice cream in the US, in fact, i think they're in Texas.
It's not just "straight" black pepper, it has something else in it.
I've never tried it because it's real expensive and if i didn't like
it i'd rather have spent the dollars on a couple pints of Ben and
Jerry's.

Anahita al-shazhiyya