SC - Xanth Books

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 10 06:21:19 PDT 2000

Skya.  I was wondering if you got the answer you sought about the cooks pot
luck?  If not, I think it's Tues at 5pm but can't remember where. I shall be
getting together with Stefan and some others down at his camp to have a hand
at the Grapenut Kravass probably on Sat.  He is camping down at W10, by the
lake.  I will be camping with our household at W13 near the lake at the
bottom of Runestone Rd.  Stop by either camp!

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Barony of Bright Hills