SC - OT: Accent

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 12:40:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 10:18:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> PS  I have found that sometimes you just can't get the stain out!

I've not found this to be so, actually. By using the TriZyme, I was able to
remove blood stains from antique linens that my great grandmother had left to
me. It also removes rust, lipstick, and "unknown" stains that I couldn't
identify. The stuff is great. You just add a little to your wash cycle,
agitate, and let soak. I've never had any residue. Lots of times I wash
things that I've gotten used only to say after, "Oh, so **that's** what the
color was supposed to be!"  Not affiliated. Just adore the stuff and Amway
distributors can be found in yellow pages of phone book....

Lars