SC - Iron Chef Seppuku

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 21:43:20 PDT 2000

I understand this. Couldn't work out why my husband's sporty car (Subaru
Liberty RX AWD) wasn't handling as sprightly as usual last weekend, until I
heard a thump when I was turning a corner, and remembered we'd left the
anvil and tools in the boot! Of course, if we want to fit something large in
the car, we have to use the trailer :-) He says that his next car is going
to be a station wagon, so we can take our tent and pikes places more
efficiently (and for work - can't fit a packaged up Unix server in his car)

Glenda.