SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 07:37:57 PDT 2000

Well assuming it was not fate that required Eustace and Harry I to die thus
leaving England more than happy to have that Angevin Henry II on the throne,
I always thought it was tiny bones which caused the eater to turn blue and
choke to death:)  I am of course only getting this from SK Penman's _When
Christ and His Saints Slept_.

Cathy