SC - Re: Removing Blood Stains

Jane M Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 11 11:28:46 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Mirhaxa

> So is Jelly Bush a particular plant the bees are visiting? Does it fruit?
> Why Jelly?

In short: Yes; I don't know; I don't know.

Jelly Bush Honey is the honey on which the research is being conducted in
Sydney.  It would seem that the properties of honey (the hydrogen peroxide
stuff) have been known for about a decade but research has shown that Jelly
Bush honey (which is, I think, an Australian variety) is more powerful than
most.  More than that, I can't tell you, sorry!

Gwynydd