SC - Upholstered poptarts

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Sun Aug 13 10:18:33 PDT 2000

'Lainie, I've finally found a doctor who has helped the pain in my feet. A
podiatrist. Now, I wish someone had sent me to him a long time ago! I'm
still not supposed to walk too much, but it's hard to stay down when I
finally feel like doing a few things.

>So what sort of outrageous things shall we do while Gunthar is gone? ;-)
>Shall we have a Pop-Tart Tasting party?

Do poptarts really have any flavor?  The last time I tried one, they still
tasted mostly like the cardboard they're packed in. I will admit a fondness
for Lil Debby Swiss Cake Rolls. Before she died, my sis-in-law worked for
Little Debby.  She used to keep me supplied at wholesale prices.

>Lob cuskynoles at each other?

No way!  That's a waste of good food! How about a cuskynole cooking
contest? I volunteer to be the judge!

>Talk religion and politics? (OOPS! Some things are a little too far...)
>
>'Lainie

Leanna