SC - Lemon Beer

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 10:03:47 PDT 2000

> > There are only a few recipes I have tried at events that made me want to
> have
> > the "exact" recipe...and Baka's Feta-Garlic dip was one of them>
> snip
> > Balthazar of Blackmoor
>
> Recipe please, pretty please.
>
> Raoghnailt

I was in the kitchen whilst he was mixing it up.  Crumble feta cheese, add only
enough sour cream to make it spreadable, then as much crushed garlic as you can
stand. He can stand quite a lot!   Nothing written down, this is how he did it,
so witnessed I.

When I pressed him for his 'verunchka' recipe, he said it was the syrup from his
mother's home-canned fruit, such as cherry or apricot, with vodka added and
heated to drink.  "Atomic apricot nectar" I call it.  I'm still trying to pry
the proportions out of him, but I've found no better drink for a cool camping
night.

Selene
selene at earthlink.net