SC - 100's and 1000's (was Re: upholstery)

sdrake steldr at home.net
Tue Aug 15 13:13:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/15/00 6:21:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
htackett at tds.net writes:

<< Several of my friends are Nutella fiends also, including my Laurel. I
 created a Nutella Cordial for them last year. It seems to have gone over
 well. The only arugments seem to be whether to drink it, pour it over ice
 cream or cake, or use it in coffee. >>

Being a well known Nutella fiend myself, I have an answer to that conundrum.
First of all, you must taste it to be sure it is of the highest quality.
Then you pour some over your ice cream, But Oh, the quality might change in
the top part of the bottle, so you must taste some again!  Then, you must
also pour some over your cake or it will not compliment your ice cream. Oh,
but dang it, you know, the problem with homemade cordials, is that they can
settle and change character mid-bottle, so you must taste somemore.  Then,
when you are done with your ice cream and cake, you must be civilized and
have coffee.  But, you know, your open cordial has been exposed to the air
and might have oxidized.  So, before you pour into your coffee, you should
really taste it first!

By the way, you wouldn't be willing to share that particular recipe?  Then
again, my husband might come home and have to pry me off of the floor,
Nutella itself can be eaten in quantity without intoxication.

Missing my 16th Pennsic in a row,
someday......
Isabeau

HL Isabeau de Sevyngy