SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Aug 16 13:31:17 PDT 2000

- --- Jane M Tremaine <vikinglord at worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
> Do not know.  I got the cookbook form my mother
> about 30 years ago.  It is
> from an old Time/Life book series and I have been
> trying to collect the rest
> of the series ever sense.

Which ones are you missing?  There is a used cookbook
store in Burbank, CA that usually has 3 or 4 complete
sets of this series.  I could look and purchase for
you whatever you are missing.  It will give me a
legitimate reason to go there.  Not that I need a
reason to go there.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.