SC - mushrooms?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Aug 17 12:00:07 PDT 2000

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Thank you for the Oregon raspberries!  I prefer to
> trifle with my raspberries.  And as I said before, I
> prefer the Holy Orange Pims.

Oregon raspberries are wonderful fresh- especially right off the bush (I
spent many summers as a kid picking raspberries for third-world wages).
Regina had some here in the yard but we went out a few days ago and
found that the canes had mysteriously been chopped off. No idea who ir
why. Stupid- just stupid. They were still bearing...

> And lest anyone call me a spoon tease, I give you this
> Quick & Heretical Trifle recipe:

That looks all too yummy and I will send you the bill for the new larger
wardrobe!...

;-)

'Lainie