SC - OT - need advice about vinyl inflatable beds

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 10:51:28 PDT 2000

Ah, the problem is she doesn't understand the degree of relationship.
Belladonna (Atropa belladonna) and the white potato (Solanum tuberosum)are
in the family Solanaceae, but are not closely related.  The eggplant
(Solanum melongena)is more closely related to the potato.  The key question
is are these plants biologically close enough to produce hybrids.  As far as
I know they are not.

The strawberries, on the otherhand, belong to the genus Fragaria and, while
difficult due to the chromosomal differences, can be interbred.  Thus while
there are diffences in size and flavor, they are closely related.

Bear