SC - Haggis and Strawberries

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Aug 21 22:55:50 PDT 2000

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 ChannonM at aol.com wrote:

> I will endeavor to serve acorns at every cooking activity I do.....

You have a period recipie for them! Want!

BTW, I am told that if you put them in a mesh bag and put them in the
tank of your toilet -- úsing no "sanitizer" stuff, of course -- they
will be leached in a few weeks with no effort. Just don't tell your
guest that "you rinsed them in the toilet". Me, I tend to anchor the bag
in a suitable stream and leave them there for a while.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Two people *can* keep a secret, you just have to kill them both