SC - OT - need advice about vinyl inflatable beds

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Aug 23 05:10:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/23/00 12:22:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<<
 The only health problem with the Toilet tank is the growth of algaes which
 occurs in any standing water.  >>

    Weeeellllll, maybe............. It is also possible that the toilet
fittings and pipes might have lead or other toxic metal contamination that
would leach into the standing water. I think I'd avoid this method just to be
cautious, myself, despite how seductively easy it sounds! ;-)

                Ldy Diana