SC - need calamari advice

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 23 05:47:13 PDT 2000

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Black Jade wrote:

> >BTW, I am told that if you put them in a mesh bag and put them in the
> >tank of your toilet -- úsing no "sanitizer" stuff, of course -- they
> >will be leached in a few weeks with no effort. Just don't tell your
> >guest that "you rinsed them in the toilet".
> >/UlfR
>
> I am caught between being absolutely revolted and fascinated by this concept.

Why? It is plain water, straight from the tap? You put it in the tank,
and most of us do our needs in the bowl.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Eh?  You know, a heart.  One of those squishy doovers, that goes
ka-thump for at least a couple of minutes after you lift it out of a
chest cavity, spurting blood all over the place all the while
		-- Thorfinn