SC - Fw: [CALONTIR] Rur-Rur

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Aug 23 12:34:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/23/00 1:47:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> Heck, I can do it for you -- it's only one short paragraph.  But after I've
>  had my coffee.  There are some things that should not be done before
>  coffee.  Translation is one of them.  Taking a snake away from 4 excited
>  cats is another.  (Can you guess what I found in my living room on the
>  way to *make* the coffee?)

EEEEEKKKK! I'm not sure which would be worse, finding the cats fighting over
a snake or having to delay the coffee!

I will be verrrry grateful for the translation though, when enought coffee
intake has registered!
Hauviette
(A coffee addict to the bone)