SC - Toasted almond milk

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Aug 23 20:51:55 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 23 Aug 00,, that ChannonM at aol.com wrote:

> EEEEEKKKK! I'm not sure which would be worse, finding the cats fighting
> over a snake or having to delay the coffee!

I didn't mind the snake too much.  It was a ringsnake -- thinnner than a
pencil and only slightly longer -- utterly harmless.  But I was trying a
herd it into a box for conveying outside, and at the same time trying to
shoo off a very determined cat who Did Not want her toy taken away.  It
was more... activity than I craved at that hour of the day.

> I will be verrrry grateful for the translation though, when enought coffee
> intake has registered! Hauviette (A coffee addict to the bone)

I didn't get to it this morning, but am doing it now.  Will post separately.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net