SC - Harry Potter

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Aug 23 21:45:23 PDT 2000

Ras wrote:

>Why? The water in the tank of your toilet is the same water as that which
>comes out of the sink tap. Revolted? Methinks this is a little
>reactionary........

I don't think so myself.  It may sound reactionary to you, but each to
their own squirms about where food should go.  To me, the toilet, no matter
how clean the water may be in the cystern, is not one that shines brightly
on the top of the list.  It may be a WONDERFUL place to rinse your acorns,
but personally I would have sever problems with it.  Besides my husband has
a dreadful habit of dropping those horrible Bloo Loo things in when I'm not
watching, and I don't think acorns rinsed thoroughly in this stuff would be
very nice to serve, except to someone you don't like very much.

- -A'adeema