SC - cubeb berries / grains of paradise

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Aug 24 03:38:27 PDT 2000

> Secondly, I went out and bought the 20 hour unabridged audiobook
> of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was the most enjoyable
> Pennsic drive yet. I drove alone for nearly 24 hours and had no
> problems. I'm now hooked on the books and can't wait to get
> the others.

Yes, it is a bit like that - perhaps we should have warned you? *grin*

Jessie was absolutely devastated when the woman at the bookshop told her
that rumour had it that book 5 won't be out til' 2002!  I don't know how she
is going to survive the withdrawal symptoms.  Still, she isn't going
completely cold turkey, I don't think she has _ever_ re-read a book as often
as she has (and probably will) re-read Harry Potter 1 - 4 (that is, when she
can get it back from adult friends to whom she has lent it).

Gwynydd