SC - Re: Acorns

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 06:15:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/23/00 6:00:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> And if this happens, please invite me to come...I'd love to help out in the
>  kitchen.  Hauviette, are you planning to share this handout?  If so, I'd
> really
>  love to have a copy.  I've done some work with Platina and read a lot of
> what
>  Scully has to say about humoral theories, etc., and would love to read
what
> you
>  have as well.

I will email the file as an attachment to whoever wants it. I just don't like
to cram my stuff down the lists proverbial throat. Since there have been a
few enquiries as to posting the menu, here it is. If there are specific
recipes any of you want I'll post them individually. If you would like the
whole kit and caboodle, just email me personally.

Menu

Fresh fruit
An Omellette
 Roasted Fennel
 Cucumbers
          Bread
All Accompanied by a Sweet Pomegranate drink
******
Roast of Beef and olives
Risotto
Baked Mushrooms

A repast of
 Seasoned Lettuce

                                 Venison with pepper sauce
Roast Chicken
                Broad Beans
All Accompanied by a light wine
******
   Peaches in Sweet wine
Date Pie
Cheeses
 A Dragon of Sugar Paste to Herald the closing of the meal
Confits of Almonds and Coriander
                            Rose Candies

     All accompanied by Sweet Honey Mead

Hauviette