SC - OT - need advice about vinyl inflatable beds

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 12:37:29 PDT 2000

No, I make bstilla the regular way, with phylo.
I would assume that just like bstilla is layerd phylo and goodies, that if you wanted to
make qata'if bstilla, you would press in a layer of qata'if instead of several layers of
phylo.
margali
i guess i will get real good at shredding phylo...
pommes landaise are potato diced, prosciutto or equivalent ham diced and sauted in goose
fat. I guess it would be good with duck fat!