SC - The Oxford Companion to food WAS: filo/phyllo

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Fri Aug 25 09:21:57 PDT 2000

It had to happen, I suppose!  I have been searching for "donut machine
recipes" on Google - one guess which much visited site turned up in the
search!  Yes, that's right:

Stefan's Florilegium: Period bread recipes and re-creations.
......)()()()()()breadmaking-msg - 4/13/99 Period bread recipes and...
...-0700 (PDT) Subject: Re: SC - Period Recipes A few of my relatively...
www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/breadmaking-msg.html - 101k - Cached - Similar

Okay - not exactly what I wanted, but this is proof that it turns up
everywhere!

Gwynydd