SC - Free Bones for stock (was Alosed Beef)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 11:14:02 PDT 2000

So, what books are you missing?  I just picked up a copy of Gissler's
PROFESSIONAL BAKING which you mentioned as missing if memory serves.  I want a
copy to keep, but I can wait and your job really can't.  Janet Jarvits
(www.cookbkjj.com) will get another soon enough I'm sure.

We're all proud of you.  Just be careful juggling knives for the audience, okay?

Selene
selene at earthlink.net