SC - THANK YOU

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 11:21:31 PDT 2000

- --- david friedman <ddfr at best.com> wrote:
> At 6:35 PM -0700 8/23/00, Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> >I have one question about the above reference.
> What
> >is "Hg. von Tupperware"?  In America, Tupperware is
> >manufacturer of plastic food containers.  My mind
> is
> >boggling about a connection between them and 15th
> >century German cookbooks.
>
> Would it be any odder than a connection between
> Mallinkrodt Chemical
> Corporation and 17th century English cooking?
>
> David/Cariadoc
> http://www.daviddfriedman.com/

I had forgotten about them.  I guess we should be
grateful for these companies and their interest in
preserving historical cookbooks.

Now I am wishing that Tupperware would donate some of
those German historical cookbooks to American
libraries also. Properly translated, of course.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.