Filo/phyllo-- was [Re: SC - duck and bread]

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Fri Aug 25 11:32:13 PDT 2000

The ducks were already served forth at Caid Twelfth Night. I parboiled the dear
little creatures before browning them in the ovens, and have around 5 pounds of
rendered fat.  However, I don't suppose anybody will kick if I get some nice
pieces of chicken and give it that nice ducky flavor in the /schmaltz du
canard/.

Duck's Fat Mystery Theater?  Naaah.

Selene
selene at earthlink.net