Filo/phyllo-- was [Re: SC - duck and bread]

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 11:47:57 PDT 2000

- --=====================_3898398==_.ALT

Jeez, Bal!  Sounds like you need a locking bookcase!!!  Maybe one of those
barrister cases with the glass front...<chuckle>  Possibly you could chain
them to the bookcase, like the Medieval libraries.  Just a thought...

Prydwen

At 10:37 AM 8/25/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>  Of course,
>mine turned up missing after a disgruntled chef walked
>out on us...  I lose more cookbooks at work....
>
>Balthazar of Blackmoor

"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo

bookcase!!!  Maybe one of those barrister cases with the glass
front...<chuckle>  Possibly you could chain them to the
bookcase, like the Medieval libraries.  Just a thought... <br>
Prydwen<br>
At 10:37 AM 8/25/2000 -0700, you wrote:<br>
mine turned up missing after a disgruntled chef walked<br>
out on us...  I lose more cookbooks at work....<br>
Balthazar of Blackmoor<br>