SC - non-messy, period, dayboard-type food

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 17:59:07 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/24/2000 9:45:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

<< Is there a market for it--are there a substantial number of people
 who would eat period food if it were available? My guess is that the
 answer is "yes," provided that a reasonable fraction of the dishes
 were chosen to appeal to mass tastes, but I don't really know. >>

Oh, please, someone, run with this!  My husband and I have been lamenting the
fact that you can't buy cooked period food at Pennsic ever since the
Battlefield Bakery shut down!  You'd get half of my camp on a regular basis,
and could probably convince some of the others now and again - they usually
eat the period food when we cook it in camp, anyway, and say they like it!
My husband and I have toyed with the idea, but we're just not in a position
to start such an enterprise at the moment. I'd be more than willing to work a
few shifts as either cook or counter help, though,  and I'm sure he would too.

Brangwayna Morgan