SC - Double cream

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Aug 26 17:14:30 PDT 2000

I love the idea-i hate the imitation chinese [too much peanut oil makes me feel
icky] the bread bowls are ok, but I am not into eating great whonking hunks of
bread, and I think that moer period food would be great.

Id like to see that lentil dish with the eggs on top that Puck made last
thanksgiving, and the lamb with the sauce made in the mortar with verjus, saffron
and lamb drippings...now I am hungry!
margali
[not to mention gingerbrede and hais!]