SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 27 15:43:56 PDT 2000

My inclination would be to have one individual or a small group who
knew each other and could work with each other run the shop. They
might get others to lend them money if they didn't have enough. The
rest of the people working the shop would either get paid wages or be
volunteers who would get a share of the profit if there were any--but
would realize that there might not be.

Presumably they would rent a large tent, borrow or rent stoves and
pots and tables and chairs. If it worked, the shop could then start
building up its own collection of such assets.

I don't know what the relevant laws in Pennsylvania are.