SC - Help finding a recipe??

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 11:11:35 PDT 2000

- --=====================_3779858==_.ALT

At 01:14 PM 8/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm fond of the smokier Islay malts, particularly really old Laphroaig,
>but that's kind of an acquired taste.
>
>Adamantius
>--

On a recent visit to Edinburgh, I acquired the taste for the Ardbeg,
another of the Islay  family.  Very smoky and peaty with a long-lived
aftertaste.

Slainte,
Prydwen
"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo

particularly really old Laphroaig,<br>
but that's kind of an acquired taste. <br>
Adamantius<br>
- -- </blockquote><br>
On a recent visit to Edinburgh, I acquired the taste for the Ardbeg,
another of the Islay  family.  Very smoky and peaty with a
long-lived aftertaste.<br>
Slainte,<br>
Prydwen</font><br>