SC - Re: non-messy, period, dayboard-type food

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 29 07:45:50 PDT 2000

Yeah, I suspect that, if we decide to do something like this, we will have to
thoroughly investigate the health department regulations.  I understand from
another response earlier that cooks don't have to be licensed, but I would be
very surprised if there were no inspections or other sort of controls in place.

Kiri