SC - other names for cola

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Tue Aug 29 08:21:45 PDT 2000

Catherine Deville wrote:

> And then there's the one that can be taken camping!  The "red devil" grill
> that you see advertised on late night tv has a domed lid with a temperature
> gauge and can be used as an oven.  I haven't actually tried this yet, but I
> think that I will sometime soon.  I expect that it works well... the
> construction seems sound and we've had fine results just grilling on it.
> I'll get my husband to set it up for me for baking sometime soon and try it
> out and let you know how it works.

I have tried it...in fact that's how I cooked the Cormarye that I served at
Pennsic.  As I wanted to have the pan juices to use in the sauce...and didn't
want to have to clean a baking pan, I used one of those "Hot Bags" that I think
Reynolds makes.  The whole thing worked very well...you just have to keep an eye
on the temperature.

Kiri