SC - RE: OOP Jamaican Jerk Chicken

Alex Wollangk orion at mailbag.com
Tue Aug 29 09:40:26 PDT 2000

I've got a jar of the stuff upstairs....I'll check the ingredients list and send
it to you.  It is a blend of fairly hot seasonings that has a jam-like
consistency.  I suspect that, if you could locate a Jamaican cook book, you
would find a recipe for Jerk Chicken or something similar...the seasonings would
be the same.

Kiri