SC - Re: Making cheese

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 11:03:50 PDT 2000

Have you checked out the local health food stores?  They usually sell apple
cider/juice etc in individual size bottles.  You could probably order right
off the net if you got the manufacturers name or get a wholesale price from
the health food store for a quantity order.  Sorry, I can't remember the
manufacturers name, but I used to buy it so I know it's there.
olwen