SC - OOP - Wedding favor question

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Tue Aug 29 14:04:05 PDT 2000

> Have you checked out the local health food stores?  They usually sell apple
> cider/juice etc in individual size bottles.  You could probably order right
> off the net if you got the manufacturers name or get a wholesale price from
> the health food store for a quantity order.  Sorry, I can't remember the
> manufacturers name, but I used to buy it so I know it's there.

I checked out the local Fresh Fields, which is about as big as a health
food store gets.  They had a bunch labeled "Sparkling Cider" and several
unfiltered apple juices, but they didn't seem to be the same as that
lucious cider I get from our local mill.  That stuff, alas, is
unpasteurized and bottled in plastic (re: previous posts.)

I did buy one of those unfiltered apple juices last night, but I have
yet to try it.

- -Magdalena