SC - interesting URL - food shopping!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 18:10:55 PDT 2000

- --- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure where you can find it.  Paul sent me a
> copy of the part he wrote as
> a courtesy when I thought I wouldn't be able to get
> "Soup".  The monograph was
> edited by Reuven Amitai-Preiss and David O. Morgan,
> and published in 1999 by
> Brill (Leiden, Boston, Koln).  You might try
> checking your local library to see
> if they can get it on Inter-Library loan.  I suspect
> that the Library of
> Congress should have a copy of it.

Of course they do, but they don't do ILL IIRC.

Amitai-Preiss, Reuven, 1955-
  The Mongol empire and its legacy / edited by Reuven
Amitai-Preiss and David O. Morgan.  Leiden ; Boston :
Brill, 1999.
  xiv, 361 p.  (Islamic history and civilization.
Studies and texts ; [24])

ISBN 9004110488

This book is in these libraries:

Columbia University, Butler Library
Stanford University library
Yale University library
Emory University / Georgia
University of Iowa library
Harvard University library
University of Michigan library
Institute for Advanced Study / New Jersey
Princeton University library
SUNY Binghampton library
Cornell University library
Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY library
New York Public Library
Pennsylvania State University library
University of Pennsylvania library
Brown University library / Rhode Island

Now don't you all rush out and borrow these books all
at the same time! :-)

Also, Amazon.com lists the book at $146.50.

So, if you could put the particular article on a
website, then we could save a lot of money ...

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.