SC - artichokes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 30 05:28:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/29/00 9:30:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Papyrus can be pretty thin or at least thinner than most hand made papers.
 have also seen rice papers made by hand that are very thin. I guess the
 question is, has anyone on the list seen actual manuscript pag >>

There was a lady from war that taught a paper making class.  She is currently
publishing her book on papermaking/papyrus and vellum making.  She could
probably answer your question.  From what I have been able to feel myself
from the lady whom sells manuscript pages at war, the stuff gets pretty thin.
 She would be a good person to talk to also.

Frederich