SC - Re: Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 30 05:35:15 PDT 2000

It probably depends on what you're going to do with it...some things
like cream cheese *sort* freeze okay, but the freezing changes the
texture, making it okay for some uses, and less desirable for others.
So it might work okay if you're going to put it in something cooked, I
don't know...  You might be able to find out by consulting a good
cookbook, or a research librarian in your local library.
- --Maire