SC - artichokes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 30 06:37:23 PDT 2000

Caitlin,
Cynthia, my 7 year old has been going to feasts since was about a year old,
although her first real feast was about two years ago.  She did like
somethings, but not others.  Since I cook with period food, every month I
try two or three different dishes, she has gotten to like period food
better.  Her favorite foods are still pizza and macaroni, but she is more
willing to try different foods.
Kirsten