SC - Qata'if -- duck and bread

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 30 07:03:55 PDT 2000

I was recently looking for a dragonfly cookie cutter for an upcoming event -
I just used a search engine and typed in "cookie cutter" - I got a lot of
stuff that wasn't pertinent but I got a lot of cookie cutter sites - I
thought I had bookmarked a couple of the better ones but I don't see them
now.

Mercedes