SC - CAWL CENNIN CYMRAEG - WELSH LAMB STEW WITH LEEKS

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 09:09:06 PDT 2000

<< Well, that's certainly a good method of cutting them, but then the fact
that the leek is already in layers helps, and what you're talking of is more
of a dicing technique.>>

True, what I discribed is dicing.  But I thought that that way, you'd get
pretty close to a dice.  (I have a tendency to look over a recipe and then do
what I want to at the moment.)  BTW, I recently bought 2 Wusthoffs which I am
enjoying a lot.  A good sharp knife certainly makes the job easier!  Also, I
bought a Chef's Choice electric knife sharpener.  I resharpened 2 boning
knives that my mom bought me 20 years ago.  They had gottne too dull for a
honing steel and I stopped using them.  But now they are wonderful again.

 >>>Adamantius, whose daily mise en place, ........of brunoise garni
(_perfect_ 1/8-........, a job not unlike filleting about a million guppies

Gutting guppies!  The stomach turns!!  uggggh
Phillipa
 --
 Phil & Susan Troy

 troy at asan.com >>