SC - Finally going to cook something period!!!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 30 12:37:02 PDT 2000

Excellent Marian!!
Good for you.  Hve a great time planning it.
Phillipa

<<
 After telling us about this, someone asked if we'd be having period food
"like
 at Renaissance Fairs" and she said that she probably would not be able to
since
 she wasn't that great a cook and didn't have access to much in the way of
period
 recipes.  Before I could speak up, one student raised his hand "I am that
good a
 cook, I can help." and then I spoke, "I'm an okay cook and I've got period
 cookbooks." >>