SC - Orange Marmelade Period?

alysk@ix.netcom.com alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 30 15:11:55 PDT 2000

<blush>

I admit I didn't completely read the introductory email to see
I was suupposed to introduce myself. My profuse apologies, I've
been lurking for about a week.

I am Flidais ni Eitegen, and I reside in the Barony of Westermark,
Principality of the Mists, Kingdom of the West.  I feastocratted
for the first time last April, and really enjoyed the whole experience,
all the way through clean up ( I know I had a really excellent
support staff, including an 11th hour addition that kept us honest
and on time!).
I have enjoyed the list immensely so far.  Thank you for sharing
your knowledge and tales of Pennsic!

YiS,
Flidais ni Eitegen

- -----