Filo/phyllo-- was [Re: SC - duck and bread]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Aug 31 09:01:57 PDT 2000

I love gadgets, but generally cant afford them. I had an apartment that ahd a
Whirlpool brand 'Cook-n-Clean. This interesting appliance was what ooked like
the old range with a microwave over the top that used to be put out by IIRC
Amana. What it really was was a convection oven over the cooking surface, and a
dish washer where the normal oven usually is. Worked fine, actually since the
place wasw so small, there was almost no cupboard space, so I kept all of my
dishes, flatware and pots n pans inside it and just washed up every night before
bed!
margali
I would love to get one of these, but I think they havent been made in at least
10-12 years