SC - CAWL CENNIN CYMRAEG - WELSH LAMB STEW WITH LEEKS

Elysant@aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 16:48:44 PDT 2000

Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> How long should I thaw (in the refrigerator, of course) a solidly frozen
> vension leg, probably about 8 lbs or so not including bone?  I'm figuring I
> should put it in the fridge Thursday night to start cooking around 2 on
> Saturday - am I in the ballpark?

Probably. If you have any concerns about it not being thawed by then,
you can take it out of the fridge at noon or one to cook at 2. And if it
still isn't thawed, a chunk that size ought to be able to survive the
last of the thawing as it cooks in the oven or brazier.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com