SC - Re: 2nd Cooks' Symposium

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Tue Aug 1 09:03:05 PDT 2000

I suppose the conference early this year in Colorado wasn't called a Known
World Cooking Symposium, but it sure was a lot of fun and information.
Mary Ella Milham was a facsinating speaker and all the presentations were
very good. No one went home hungry, either! Are we going to do it again?

Mirhaxa