SC - Iron Chef advice

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 22:11:55 PDT 2000

By all means, get someone to send you a video! The judges, especially Kishi,
are priceless. She is the HARDEST woman to please! Not sure who "Doctor"
is... Dr Hattori-san is the head of the Hattori Nutrition College and he's
one of the commentators. He tends to be the one who sees the crab brains,
foie gras and rice and tells you what the chefs are making... ;)  He doesn't
get to taste things on the show.

There used to be an excellent website run by a fan, but in its infinite
wisdom, Fuji TV decided to do their own and put her out of business. Their
site is miserable, half-baked and mostly under construction. The idiots...

If you want to email me privately, I can arrange to send you a tape!

In Service,

Ilaria