SC - Iron Chef advice

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Aug 2 10:07:44 PDT 2000

> > While I think bringing modern themes like the Iron Chef or, for that
> matter,
> >  Toys for Tots,
> Toys for Tots??  Rediculous to the extreme??  Come on, Ras... we are a
> service oriented society, are we not?  Besides, don't you drive your very
> modern car to events??  :)

Apparently, Ras only approves of doing benefits for medieval
organizations. Must make it hard to do demos in his area. ;)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"