SC - demos/charity

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 19:15:22 PDT 2000

jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Must make it hard to do demos in his area. ;) >>

Our demos are done for schools and the museum as well as medieval related
activities like the medieval weekend in a local community. All demo
activities are free to the public. And school demos are done free of charge
although occasionally they do send a small stipend as a thank-you. We have
never done a demo for a charitable organization. And any fundraising
activities such as the food booth or game selling is done exclusively for the
shire so we do not have to use events as money makers.

I always find it fascinating to read how other shires accomplish their
corporate purpose. It is interesting and oftentimes amusing. :-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/